Monday, May 22, 2006

Healing Laughter

If laughter is the best medicine, then I'm getting healed in the best way today.

First, I have been remembering a few things about my brother: when he was a kid he saved farts in a Band Aid box to be pulled out and used later; he made me work really hard not to crack up in front of everyone when I was a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding when he was off to the side making faces and gestures of I don't even know what; who wouldn't miss an opportunity to go out of his way for you or make you laugh. There are so many moments, so many things he would have a hilarious comment about. Normal things were just hilariously funny when he was around to comment upon them.

Those are the good things. To get my mind off the bad, I just listened to two very funny comedy sets, one by Adam Ferrara and another by Daniel Tosh. Go to www.youtube.com and type in "Comedy Central" then scroll for these two names. Listen, and have yourself a laugh. It's good for you!

No comments: