Monday, September 29, 2008

School Days

So, I'm back. I think I needed a little break from the daily blog entries. I'll be good for at least four per week. Hey, not that much happens in my life, folks!

Speaking of back, I'm also back in school. My schedule looks like this:

- French 101
- Economics 202
- History 473

It's going to be a challenge, especially that 400-level class.

Summer went by quickly. In August, my husband FINALLY turned 30 (I am five years older), and so I took him to Ashland and we saw a couple of plays and did some hiking.

Here is us on a beautiful hike up Grizzy Mountain east of Ashland:

Someday we'll look back on this picture and I will ask, "Remember that hot day in southern Oregon when we went on that lovely hike through the woods?" And he will say, "No." That is why I blog.

This is the gorgeous view of the valley on that hot day, as pointed out by the Birthday Boy, Formerly Known as Merriwether Lewis:


The plays we saw were good. "Our Town" wasn't what I expected, was kind of slow, but I'm glad I've seen this classic American play. "Coriolanus" was thrilling and well done. Husband liked it a lot and that was good because it was his birthday present.

Au revoir, mes amis.

3 comments:

Tiggerlane said...

Beautiful views...glad you had fun! And my hubby is 15 years older than me. He hates it, but at least he makes me look young!

ZestyJenny said...

Hey, OG!

Your Ashland pics are beautiful! I am happy to hear that you liked Coriolanus. My friend Dan is in that. I think he might have been the lead? Anywho, we went to undergrad together. We haven't made it down there to see his shows this year, sadly.

Occidental Girl said...

The lead in "Coriolanus" was amazing...absolutely talented actor.