Ce soir, j'ai trente-quatre ans. Mon anniversaire c'est 14 novembre.
This is what I did today:
1. Language lessons with OC. It's school before she goes to school. I am a waaaay fun mom.
2. Laundry. Hmm, you would think I would have a more glamourous day planned. Wait! It gets better.
3. Three mile run. Makes me sweaty and smelly, also muscle-y and hungry.
4. Ate breakfast: bagel with butter and honey, lotsa coffee.
5. Studied French.
6. Picked up OC from school.
7. Cooked vegetable rice dish with Swiss chard which turned rice purple. And, it was good.
8. French class.
9. Picked up OC's skis from GI Joe's. Girl is going to have a good season with her own used boots and skis. Mama will have to look away as she flies past trees which look to me as deathtraps, but to her are merely scenery on her way smoking her parents down the hill.
10. Home, to clean up after dinner. (???)
11. Salute to French wine with bottle of red. Excuse me, I mean, rouge.