Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Hi! Um, there's nothing new to say. Still packing.

We needed more boxes. Can you believe that? After two trips to the carton store to buy used boxes, four rolls of bubble wrap, a bag of packing paper, we had to go to Fred Meyer's last night to beg for free boxes. I just can't believe we needed MORE. I clearly have too much stuff.

Actually, it's the kid who has too much stuff. I think the stuff in her room alone filled 15 boxes!

Anyway, I'll be here for one more day, then no internet access until January 8th. That is a magical day, however, because the internet connection fairies will be coming to my new house to install a satellite dish which will allow me to use the internet wirelessly from anywhere in the house. I can hardly wait.

Have a happy new year, and enjoy some old pictures:


Giving auntie a shot.





Cousins don't shake hands, cousins hug!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy 2007 - I just know the next year is going to bring you happiness in your new place. Best of luck with the move.