Monday, December 08, 2008

Monday, Monday

It's happened again. Remember this? I couldn't find the other entry, but it happened TWICE, in two short years. Time number three happened last Friday. I cannot believe my coffeepot is broken....AGAIN!!!

Anyway. Finals week this week. I'm studying madly and also, knitting. Too bad I'm not enrolled in a college class called, "Hand-knit hats" because I'd be doing very, very well in it.

Did you take the American History test? It's more fun than a two-hour Swedish massage. Not buying it? It is more fun than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, but it also depends upon your feelings toward history. With that, I take my leave. I gots ta study sum more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a carafe breaker too, so after the last time, I got this type of coffee maker.

http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/coffeeespresso-makers-brewstation-coffeemakers.html

It still brews a whole pot, but it dispenses it like something in a convenience store. Plus, I don't have to worry about smacking glass on the side of the sink at 6am when I'm half asleep.