Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Conversation With Evelyn

I have something to say.


Happy St. Paddy's Day! My mom's drinking a Guinness for you.


Just kidding.

She doesn't have any Guinness. But if she did, she would totally drink one.


So, here's the thing...



...I've been smiling, and now I'm old enough that it's not due to gas. See?
This baby is not tooting.

Here's another one. My mom's talking to me all funny, and it makes me laugh.

Still not tooting...

Sometimes I worry about the grownups in this house. The way they act in order to get me to do things? It's embarrassing. It makes me laugh.


Note the blurry baby? It is not Gaussian Blur, that is Baby Blur. Also, this chair rocks so that could also be why.

That could be a Photoshop filter.


Baby Blurrrrrr...

Go ahead and look. I'm adorable!



I move so fast, you can't get a good picture. But the smile makes you want to eat me up, doesn't it?



That's what mom says. I can't say that doesn't make me nervous.

No comments: