Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Cannot Take Credit For This

My friend sent me the following email. I did not write it and I don't know who did, but it's funny. You may have already seen it. If not, enjoy! It cheered me right the hell up:

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop. However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (nor rum, whiskey, beer or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling or filtering and/or fermenting.

WATER = POOP
WINE = HEALTH

Ergo: It is better to drink wine and talk stupid than to drink water and be full of shit. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I am doing it as a public service.

* * * * * *

No comments: