I was tagged for a meme a few months ago and hadn't posted. I found a partial list that I had started as I was digging through saved drafts today, so I thought I'd finish.
Here we go, six weird things or habits about me:
1. I write the occasional letter on paper and send them through the United States Postal Service. Weird!
2. I can rationalize anything. Anything. A.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. Seriously. You want cake for breakfast? It's got milk and eggs in it = go for it.*
3. I am hopelessly optimistic, yet at the same time, cynical. This means I can see the positive in most people and situations but still find things to complain about. It also means that, instead of being a cute quirk, it more often manifests as psycho nutjob who can't make up her mind what with seeing ALL points of view ALL the time. *sigh* It's so HARD being me...
4. I read magazines from back to front. Why? I don't know. I didn't even notice it until one day I did and thought, "huh".
5. Piles of things is one form of organization I employ with enthusiasm. I know where everything is (except the futon hardware) and hey, I know the dishes need to be washed but did you see how neatly they are rinsed and stacked on the counter, all ready to go into the dishwasher? Surely, that counts for something.
6. I feel that doing something in some part is better than doing it not at all, and yet I have the hardest time doing said thing in entirety (see #5), and I think it's because it means I have to do it and when I have to do something it looks like no fun at all and so I don't. Maybe that's why there are piles?
* agreeing with Bill Cosby