Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Give Up Titling Today

Since we were home on Monday, it totally ruined the cats' sleeping schedule. They tolerate our constant presence on Saturdays and Sundays because they know they have five days to make up for it. An extra day to put up with their humans proved to be taxing and tedious for their delicate, fluffy sensibilities. Poor Dakota was sacked out by Monday afternoon, completely exhausted from all the awake time.

I've got nothing interesting to report today (as opposed to what? ha.) so enjoy my daughter's five-year old witticisms:

"Mommy, it smells like Princess!"

(This was in response to smelling her new handsoap, which was decorated with a Disney princess character. What does a Princess smell like? This soap, apparently. And by the way, what isn't decorated with some kind of character anymore? Sheesh.)

* * * * * * * * * *

OC: Mommy, I'm coloring.

Me: Oh, that's good honey.

OC: I haven't colored in a long time. Not in 60 months.

(OC's favorite numbers are 1600 and 60. I have no idea why, but everything is either 1600 minutes or 60 hours/days/whatever. P.S. She is 62 months old.)


* * * * * * * * * *

This is me now:

One more thing, please take a moment to look through the links list, titled "visit these", because I updated them to include the new blogs I'm enjoying.

That's it. The only other thing I have to say is, thank goodness it's almost Friday.

No comments: