Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Do Birds Pee?

Have you ever been walking down the sidewalk and felt tiny sprinkles on your arm, and wondered what that could be since it wasn't raining and there was no discernable water source, and then you thought that maybe a bird was peeing, high up above you?

No? It's just me? Allrighty then.

I had two funny things that OC said to share, but now I can only remember one. We were on the bus this morning, and she asked me if our stop was coming up. I said it was soon, and that I'd tell her when it was going to be so she could pull the cord that signals you want the next stop. She loves to pull the cord, so much that she is visibly disappointed when some unfeeling grownup pulls it before she gets a chance.

Me: Our stop is next.

OC: I know, because of that thing (points to a sidewalk sculpture). That is not good art.

And you know what? She was right! It's an ugly sculpture.

No comments: