Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Overheard at My House

Me: I'm going to make bracelets for the flower girls. (big shocker, I know...)
OC: And necklaces, wight, mama?
Me: No, not necklaces; because of the way your dresses are made, a necklace wouldn't look very good.
OC: Oh. (thinks a second) That's okay, mama, I can work without a necklace.

Thanks for your sacrifice, honey!

Later that night.....

We are making beaded jewelry together. OC finished hers, so I wanted to take a picture.
Me: Hold your beads up and smile!
OC: (does, although way over the top and goofy)
Me: No, please just smile normally, don't do that cheeseball smile.
OC: (does her beautiful smile; lovely!)
OC: Can I see it?
Me: Sure. (shows)
OC: Oh, that's a good one. It's not all cheeseball.

I will post pictures Friday.

No comments: