Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Word About Comments

Hi. I've been blogging now for oh, over a week now, and so far, no one has left a comment. Am I impatient? Yes, but also I feel all hanging out in cyberspace, not sure who's reading, if anyone. I'm lonely! I need feedback. I invite you to please comment.

You can click on the "comment" link that appears at the bottom of each post, and then type away whatever it is that you'd like to say.

I just wanted you to know that I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if your blog is being viewed? Do you have credits? Have you signed up on multiple sites? Good luck with it. All good things in all good time.
Peace..............

Occidental Girl said...

I have emailed the link to family and friends, letting them know of my new endeavor, but no one has said a thing. How did you find me?!?

Credits? I don't know what those are. This is a public blog, and I think it's listed with blogspots list of blogs.

You're right, I need to chill and just give it time.

Thank you!